BLOOM may update this policy over time but only if we see a way to reinforce your data protection, so you should check this page from time to time to see how BLOOM is working towards the increased security of your personal information.
BLOOM’s private policy has been effective from May 21st 2018. But in effect, we have always followed the rules that the European legislation has now required all to formalize so for you, nothing changes.
By giving us your consent, you retain the right of rectification, the right to oblivion and/or the right to the deletion of your personal data.
The information you provide via various forms (newsletter subscription, petition signature, membership, donation, contact form etc.) are subject to computer processing. They are only consulted by BLOOM employees who are in charge of addressing your request or following up on your action (donation forms for example).
The data we collect:
• Your profile information. In order to identify you, we may ask you to enter your surname, first name, civility, your e-mail and postal address, telephone number, your gender, date of birth…
• Your transaction and payment information. When you make a donation, we collect certain financial information including the date and time of donation, the amount of the donation and other details related to the transaction. In no case, is the information related to your credit card known by BLOOM when you make an online donation. This confidential data is processed automatically and only via the secure online payment management platforms Iraiser, Gocardless or Paypal. You must not, under any circumstances, communicate your credit card data through another means.
• All our data files comply with the French and European legislations.
• No personal information is collected without your knowledge
Our unsubscribe policy
We use the email address you provided to send you information. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, clear unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.bloomassociation.org uses “cookies” which are small text files (.txt), which ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. BLOOM may use your browsing data through these cookies. The data used are strictly anonymous and intended for statistical processing only.
Rest assured that cookies do NOT gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
BLOOM uses Google Analytics to measure the audience of our website. By providing us with anonymous data, we can know the use and performance of our site and improve it.
Google AdWords Express
BLOOM uses Google Adwords Express to promote our organization and our projects through targeted advertising by Google for Internet users.
What if you do not want cookies installed?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can block some or all cookies or delete those that have already been installed at any time. However, bear in mind that it may make your visit on our pages less pleasant.
To block cookies, you must change your browser settings. To know how to proceed, consult the sites linked below according to your type of browser: Firefox – Chrome – Explorer – Safari – Opera.
For more information on this process, visit the links below.
• Google: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
• NAI: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Purpose of processing your personal data
The information you share with us is strictly meant for the use of our organization and is in no way transmitted to third parties.
BLOOM may process your personal information:
(a) for the purpose of providing you with the information you have requested (in particular our Newsletter, information on our activities, calls for mobilization or donations).
(b) for the purpose of collecting information enabling us to improve our Site, our products and services (e.g by means of cookies); and or
(c) for the purpose of sending you your tax receipt.
Conservation of your data
BLOOM keeps your data in databases hosted on our server located at 61, rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis 75010 Paris France.
BLOOM keeps your personal data indefinitely, until you ask us to delete them.