Our Funding

Contrary to what the impact of our actions suggests, we operate on a very limited budget, which we entirely devote to our research programs and subsequent actions.

Our reputation is based on our effectiveness. Our financial support mostly relies on word of mouth and the mobilization of our amazing network of supporters. This allows us to guarantee that 100% of your donations are allocated to action.

Financial accounting is provided by Pluriel Conseils, based in Paris.

2016

BLOOM’s 2016 budget reached 425 235 €. Individual donors and skills-based sponsorship accounted for 76% of this budget, while Foundations accounted for 16% and commercial revenue 8%.

BLOOM thanks the following Foundations: The Pew Charitable Trust, Fondation Humus, Fondation Léa Nature, Fondation 2050, and the ‘Fonds de dotation pour Animaux Sauvages’.

Our annual report will soon be available here. In the meantime, check out our 10-year anniversary leaflet here.

2015

BLOOM’s 2015 budget reached 337 004 €. Individual donors accounted for 79% of this budget, while Foundations accounted for 13% and skills-based sponsorship for 9%.

BLOOM thanks the following Foundations: The Pew Charitable Trust and Fondation Humus.

Check out our 10-year anniversary leaflet here.

2014

BLOOM’s 2014 budget reached 296 159  €. Individual donors accounted for 52% of this budget, while Foundations accounted for 41%, the company LUSH 7% (‘Charity Pot’ dedicated to BLOOM).

BLOOM thanks the following Foundations: The Pew Charitable Trust, Fondation Lemarchand and Fondation Humus, as well as our numerous individual donors.

BLOOM also became a partner of 1% For The Planet, an important contributor to NGOs’ budgets worlwide. Since its inception, 42 million dollars have been given to over 1780 NGOs around the world. With 60 partner companies, the French chapter of 1% For The Planet is quickly growing. You can support us through the 1% For The Planet here.

Annual report available here.

2013

BLOOM’s 2013 budget reached 283 095 €. Individual donors accounted for 57% of this budget, while the remaining (43%) came from Foundations.

BLOOM thanks the following Foundations: Synchronicity Earth, ADM Capital Foundation, Fondation AKUO Energy, Orchestre de l’Alliance, and the H.Tax Planners company as well as our numerous individual donors.

Annual report available here.

2012

BLOOM’s 2012 budget reached 101 875 €. Individual donors accounted for 60% of this budget, while public subsidies accounted for 29% and commercial revenue 9%.

BLOOM thanks the French Ministry of Ecology our numerous individual donors.

In 2012, BLOOM did not get any funding from Foundations.

Annual report available here.

2011

BLOOM’s 2011 budget reached 186 601 €. Foundations accounted for 61% of our budget, while public subsidies accounted for 28%, individuals donors 8% and  commercial revenue 4%.

BLOOM thanks the following: Kaplan, The Pew Charitable Trusts, Millipede,  Fondation Nicolas Hulot, the French Ministry of Ecology, and our numerous individual donors.

Annual report available here.

 

Find BLOOM on the European Parliament’s Transparency Register 

Share :